If you need to change your personal information, please click "Member Log-in", and then enter your user name, password and the CAPTCHA. Then you go to “My Account " --> "Personal Data" to change your personal information, and then click "Save".
The email address of the old registered account are no longer be used to register for a new account. If it is necessary to re-register, please use an email address which haven't used for registration before.
1. Go to Login page and click "Reset Your Password?"
2. Enter your registered email address and click SEND.
3. Go to your email inbox and find an email from us with the subject “Reset hk.teva.com Online Store Password Request”. Tip: Please check your junk/spam folders or any other filtered folders if you couldn’t find it in inbox.
4. Click the "Reset My Password" in the email.
5. Fill in your new password in both fields and click SEND.
6. Go back to the Login page and log in with the email address and the new password.
Thank you for visiting Teva. If you cannot find certain products, or cannot order a product in a specific style/size, please return to our website from time to time as we replenish our stock frequently.
• “Coming Soon” products are previews of styles and colors that will be launched soon.
• “Out of Stock” products are not available for purchase at the moment, but will likely be in stock shortly. Select ‘receive notification’ on the product page to and we will email you when in stock.
There are certain conditions that an item will be marked “Out of Stock”:
• The product you choose is not available for sale anymore.
• The available size/ color of the product is sold out when you place the product in the shopping bag.
• If the product is sold out after you have paid for the order, which is very rare, we will send you an email explaining the condition. You will not be charged in this case. While for other products that are available in your order, we will follow the general order processing procedures for delivery. Please contact our Customer Service if you have inquiries.
Teva will automatically invalidate the overdue order in the following conditions:
• If the payment of an order is not settled within 2 hours.
• If a customer places orders repeatedly without making any payment. Teva has reasons to believe that such customer maliciously possesses products, then Teva has the right to cancel the unpaid order placed by such customer.
• If you have already made the payment online, please go to the designated SF Express store and show them the SMS notification you received for pick-up. You can then sign and receive the package after your delivery number and name has been confirmed.
• If you are entrusting someone else to pick up your delivery for you, they must display the SMS notification message and give your name to the SF Express store staff before taking the order.
If you did not pick up the product within 3 days at S.F.Station, the order will be temporarily reserved and we will contact you by phone.
If you did not pick the product till the fifth day, the order will be automatically cancelled and the product will be returned to Teva.
The regular delivery time of S.F. Express is 19:00. In case of any special situation, you can call S.F. Express to reserve a time. The delivery can be made at 21:00 at the latest. Service hotline of S.F. Express: (852) 2730 0273
If you fail to receive the SMS notification, it is probably because the mobile signal is weak, the memory space of your mobile phone is insufficient, or the mobile phone is preset to reject advertisement messages, please contact your telecom service provider for help. You can also log in your account and select “Order Status” to inquire about the progress of delivery of the order or contact our Online Customer Service for assistance.
Payment made online by credit card will generally take 20 business days upon our receipt of the returned products for the refund. (Actual receipt date is subject to the process period of the relevant bank/payment gateway）
The 14-day Unconditional Return is only applicable at Teva. Purchase at Teva retail concept stores are subject to a 14 day (conditional) return policy.For any disputes, Swire Resources Limited reserves the right of final decisions.
We recommend using an antimicrobial soap and warm water and hand washing your sandals thoroughly. Please, do not machine wash them. To remove dirt or other build up from the grooves in the top soles or out soles, try using a soft bristled brush, such as a dish brush or old toothbrush, to gently scrub away any debris. You can carefully bend the shoes to open up the grooves and allow for water to clean deeper.
We recommend hand-washing our footwear with cold water and a gentle soap or detergent. A soft-bristled brush, such as an old toothbrush, can be used to scrub away caked on dirt. Allow the shoes to air dry away from direct heat or sunlight.
A trusted, third-party leather cleaner and conditioner can be used to clean our leather shoes and boots. You will want to follow the directions printed on the cleaner.
For any disputes, Swire Resources Limited reserves the right of final decisions.