Item No. 1003987
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Best for: all-day wear, festival wear, getting around town, water activities
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE? polyester yarn by Unifi? supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Universal Strapping Stytem?: multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce foot odor
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan, webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE? polyester yarn by Unifi?
- Half pair weight for size UK W5, M8: 156g